Two little Mac OS X applications that give you the ability to control your online presence across multiple IM/VOIP applications with a single click.
To put it simply, it helps you manage your online status in this age of MSN, AIM, Jabber, Skype, Google Talk… etc…
I have released these little apps under the Mozilla Public License 1.1 (see the included README.txt).
So feel free to download the source, make changes, just remember attribution, and to give back to the community.
- Added support for iChat
- Fixed bug that occured if one of the supported applications is not open. All applications would be launched inadvertently. This may result in Skype crashing.
- 1.1 – Fix problems that occur when one of the applications is not open
- 1.2 – Add support for iChat,
Fire, and possibly other IM applications (MSN for Mac mabye).
- 2.0 – Redevelop as a single application with hot keys
- 3.0 – Add support for different states other than just “available” and “away”
The speed with which these features are implemented will depend on how much time I find I have, and how much feedback I recieve about the concept and which features people would like to see.